Using Online Help
You can access help topics from the Help icon
The help is designed to display on a monitor, tablet, or mobile device. Depending on your device, you may need to scroll to view some content.
Navigate help topics from the menus at the top of the help window. Topics are organized to reflect the Main Menu in the product.
You can search within all topics (the default) or you can filter your search for a specific product area (for example, Timekeeping) or topic type (for example, How do I). To filter your search, click
To improve your search results, try these suggestions when entering search criteria:
- Enclose search strings in quotes (for example, "open a dataview A configurable tool for analyzing data and taking actions on a group of employees or an organization.").
- Ensure that there are no misspelled words.
- Try using a synonym instead.
- Remove terms if the search yields too many results, or add terms if the search yields too few results.
- Try using short phrases instead of entering a question.
- Check if you have a filter selected. You may be searching for information that is included in a different product area and may need to select another filter.
The information herein is subject to change without notice and should not be construed as a commitment by the manufacturer. The manufacturer is not responsible for any technical inaccuracies or typographical errors which may appear. This information or any part thereof may not be reproduced in any form without the written permission of the manufacturer. All rights reserved. © 2023 UKG Inc